November 25, 2008

my daily activity....

since i got back from Segamat.. my daily routine is just the same things everyday... hahaha... BORED....!!!!!!!!!

i will wake up around 8 to text 'MORNING SUNSHINE' to my dearest abiiboo .... then i will go to back to my dream till around 930 o 1000.... take my shower... turun bawah minum... konon mcm sarapan la.. hahaha... watching TV... online... TV blk... online blk... hahaha... ptg at around 715... pegi gym... and yes my dear blog reader... i pegi gym.... at least i have something to do..!!!! i will run around 20 mins.. cycle for 20 mis... or maybe go for the cycling training that will make me sweat like hell... cycling training tue is when the instructor will ask us to cycle sambil aerobic for an hour k...!!! can u guys just imagine that... but when u have done it ... okla... hahaha... but still uu will sweat like hell la... and guys.. tomorrow they will start a new class... KICK BOXING class... im so den excited... haha.. my mum too... she always wanted to be like Haliza Misbun n Umie Aida... hahaha.. mama sy terpengaruh dgn gaya hidup artis...hikhik... but actually i am excited too... but tak nak la tnjuk sgt kan.. hekhek...

i will be in KL by Wednesday... hope that i can meet all of my Perak's friends.. really miss them a lot... but i di miss him a lot too.... hikhik... really looking forward to see u la abiiboo.... hekhek...

No comments: