November 10, 2008

all

tdy i've been browsing the internet to get the info about SIPADAN ISLAND and SINGAPORE...
but...
haih... so many things to do la..
nt la mase cuti br settle kn all those things...
now i really have to focus on my study and my final exams...
but still.. i do have time for my blog...hahaha...

hey kamu...
sorry bout last nite... i really didnt mean to hurt u so..
i didnt mean to said all those things.. i tot i will be a joke to both of us...
but... i did make a mistake.. haih..
sorry dear......

i still have 4 MORE PAPERS to go...
dem la...
im so f**king tired to study...
but i have to study too.....
hey friends... please give me some strength to study la...

i really miss ipoh...
i miss my mum..
i miss my sis...
i miss my bro...
i miss you...
i miss hanging out in my mum's room with my siblings...
i miss JUSCO ipoh...
i miss cika n dyana..
i miss my kelisa...
miss all thing la....

anyway...everyone is invited to my CONVOCATION....
present in not a must... but it will be accepted... hahaha..
i just want all of my friends to be there for me..
really need u guys to be there..

No comments: