November 13, 2008

miss

i have my Arabic language test tmrw... n im so not ready to take the test.. this is because i know the chances that im going to fail that paper is so high... haih.. can u guys just imagine.. my carry mark for that paper is just 15 out of 40 marks... n i know my ability that i cant do well in the final exams... n now... i just have to pray to Allah to help me to just pass this paper... dun it sound stupid if i have to repeat my language subject.. haih... plz ustazah.. u have to pass me.. if not.. it will be the biggest humiliation in my life... really afraid to sit for my paper tmrw.. by mean today la kan... cz its ody 13th nov...

i wrote sumthing for u... i have text it to u but just gatal2 wanna published it here..
but it is a bit different from what i have text to you earlier..

i miss ur smile..
i miss ur hugs..
i miss ur kisses...
i miss ur eyes..

i miss ur hand that always holds mine..
i miss ur tears that makes me cry...
i miss ur laugther that brighten my days..
i miss sitting by ur side cz that is the best thing that had happen..
i miss walking around with u cz that is the time when if feel so safe...
i miss talking to u cz ur r the best listener that i have ever had..

above all...
i just miss u so much...
so much untill even me cant handle it...
i really cant wait to see u.. really mish u now..


No comments: