November 19, 2008

home

hey guys...at last im home already.. feels great to be at home.. haih... jus a bit tired dats all... about the journey from Segamat to Ipoh yesterday... my mum pick me up at UiTM around 12 o'clock.. we went for lunch first... after that we went to my house... which was my rumah sewa to put some of my stuff there..and that was the 1st time my mum take a look at my house.. and she was.. ok laa... hahaha.. im expecting that already... and we went back to Ledang cz my mum said that there was an ATV ride there.. i was so xcited and i took a ride.. the price was ok la RM15 for 6laps... and i also ask my sis to took several of my pic.. hahaha.. nk tayang la kt sume org kn... but she was too busy taking adik's pic so.... ade 2 je gamba saya.. haha.. ok la tue.. atleast ade gak la kan.. hahaha... here is the ATV ride pic...
hahaha.. gamba yg sgt la chomot... haih...

today i went out with my mum sis n adik.. adik is my cousin a.k.a anak kesygn mama... hahaha... we went out to pay bills, lunch, send my cousin's phone and lastly we went to Greentown Mall..r. my mum want us to take a look first at this table that wanted to buy but dunno when la.. it was a table with a aquarium.. haih... it was RM1988 kot.. my mum can buy my new wardrobe kot... when i ask her for a new wardrobe.. she said 'beli sendiri la...' haih.. marah la pulakkn.. haha... xpe2... wardrobe yg ade nie pn masih cukup utk menampung bajuku yg bnyk itu.. and... surprisingly... the same shop also is a pet shop... actually bkn kedai perabot pn.. mmg pet shop pn.. kira meja yg dijual tue mcm die jual aquarium la.. haha.. and i saw this 1 rack full of 'ikan laga' .. haih.. they were so cute... and my mum ask me whether i want them n i say YES!.. haha.. laju je ckp ye.. but actually i always wanted to buy a new birds... i miss my birds.. i will try to buy them before going back to Segamat for the new semester...and here is there pic of my newest pet.. but i still havent got a name for it yet.. but i will.. haha..
p/s: for you... im really SORRY cz of what had happen this 2 days.. i promiz that i will never ever ignore u like that... promiz...

No comments: