November 3, 2008

i have a paper tmrw...!!!

ill be sitting my QMT 429 paper by tmrw.. dem la... haih... hope that i can do the best for this paper.. cz im hoping n my only hope is for this paper.. haih.. i have been stdying like hell today.. i dunno why but i have this spirit to stdy.. i hope that this spirit wll last till 17th novembe cz that is the date of my last final paper for this semester.. haih... dah nk abeh part 4 da.. i tot i br je sampai segamat nie kot... tibe2 je dah nk abeh sem da...
ill be graduating on 30th nov... n people... plz remember that k.. i need present plz... haahaha.. kinding.. i just need my friend, family and u to be there.. really need them to celebrate it with me.. i hve listed the people that have n 'WAJIB' datang to my convo.. hahaha... present is the 2nd thing... i just need u guys to be there.. and that is more than enough for me... just need korang utk kecoh2kn keadaan jew.. hahaha.. jahat gile kot.... n im hoping that my school friends will wait for me to come back to ipoh to celebrate my convocation..hahaha.. not only my school friend but also my uitm n subang friend also.. haih... sume org kene sambut my convo since im the adik in the group.. hahaha.. enough enough... i have to get some sleep since i have to do some stdy lg...haih...

No comments: