September 11, 2008

the promises

today a have made a promises to all of my friends and also my adik...i will be a loneranger by mean..i will live my single life for the coming 6months...i hope i can do it...actly.... i mmg xpenah single... i will always have a men by my side.. its not that i wanted it to be this way... but this situation happen... and i dun have the answer if u ask me why.. but now.. i will try to be single gurl.. n i really really need my friends to be with me.. hey guys + gurls... i really need u all to support me... n i really need u guys now... n really mean it....the motto of my life now is 'ELLY BOLEH HIDUP TANPA LELAKI'..!!!!!!!!!

i really hope that i can do it....really...ntah la...give me some support guys.....

2 comments:

matahari said...

kak elly! chaiyokk! i know you can do it. xde lelaki,adik pon still syg ryte? huhu- ILYSM kak elly ;))
btw, aisy tuka url blog. ade org spy2 aisy ouh. kodik

Anonymous said...

POYO