September 28, 2008

Ipoh

im in ipoh now... i dunno why i takes me kinda sum day to update my blog.. maybe in not in the mood of updating my blog...haih... everything is a mess now... i wish i can turn back time.. the only day dat i wanna go back is to 18 May... haih.. but i cant turn back time.. what i can do now is just wait for the time to come.. or wait till i can really move the mountain... i no sorries just cannot do it... haih... enough of this emo side of me.. cz i am kinda happy today... happy happy happy... thanks for ur time... wish i could have more time... hukhuk...
i still havent done my shopping yet.. n actly... i dun think that i have the mood for my shopping now.. but my bro promise me that he will take me to buy some stuff tmrw.. but that will depend on my mood too.. haih elly.. u really have change la... and that is what all of frens have said to me... owh... on monday maybe ill have a date with my schoolmate... with isma dyana n cika.. hey guys. thanks.. korang adalah kawan yg terbaik...!!!just cant imagine how me... without korang la kan... hahaha...
ill be going back to my kampung on tuesday morning i guess.. i have colored my hair... they said that it looks ok... but i still feel that mcm biase je.. haha.. as long as 'U' said that it was ok.. so i will assume that it is ok la.. hahaha.. wateva... enough of blogging... da~~~

No comments: