September 23, 2008

heart & soul

now... both of my heart & soul are not here... i want to be at home.. haih.. rasa mcm nk je ponteng class on thursday and go back home on wednesday... tapi.. dah beli tiket kot for this thursday... dah la tiket raya sgt la mahal.. hukhuk.... bestnyer kalau kt rumah.. i hvnt done my shopping yet but i noe dat my sis is waiting for me...hehe... akak mane blh shopping kalau takde elly...!!!! haha..perasan gile.. but i noe dat i mish home so much.. mish my mum, my sis n even my sicko bro... haih..kami biasanyer g shopping bertiga... hope abg n akak tnggu me...!!! haih..i still mish ipoh even tough ipoh is not as fun as it was before.. kalau terjumpe cmne..?? i will have to be the pretender again.. like what im doing rite now.. im good at dis.. haih... wat a luck... its ok.. positive thinking elly.. u still hv ur besties and family there... dyana cika... korang kene teman aku...!!! n guys.. i've heard that we r all going to gathered at Isma's house.. is that true... n Hanum has confirmed that she will meet us there too... erm.. about dyana's bestfriend... haha.. i reserved my cmnt..  since the second week of fasting... my mum has been going out with her sister for some shopping.. whenever  i called her..she will said that "mama br lepas amek mak uda n mak yang...nk g GM jp..tgk bj.." aik mama..takkan evryweek tgk bj kot..nie yg wt elly sgt2 la jeleous... ahaaha.. time2 mcm nie..br la dtg penyesalan dpt segamat nie... but... study here in Segamat.. makes me feel how they feel.. how we feel when we r agak jauh dr our family... haih.. for the 1st time i feel so dem excited to go back home for raya... my mum told me that she has changed everything.. curtain, sofa, carpet.. haha..cant wait to go back home la.. mish home so dem much... and my sis is complaining bout everything... sure la kan.. she has to do everything all alone.. hukhuk.. sorry akak.. adkmu ini pergi menuntut ilmu.. n.. pasangkan ek cadar br saya tue.. huhu..ok lah..enough mumbling bout the raya thing.. k.. da~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah!!!
raya sakan yerr mama kamu
sume baru
beshhhnya
rase teringin nk g ipoh, umh kamu!!
huhuhuu