October 13, 2011

Failure

perfect timing I can say.. the network failure around europe is just perfect for me.. gile lah! never in my bb life rase mcm i dun need to carry my phone anywhere.. n yes! i life feel so sucks! thanks to me.. i also 'Nuked' my beloved bb..bengang pasal network failure buat aku rs mcm nk duk restart je phone n end up phone sendiri corrupted.. lesson to be learned elly!
and now i'm currently trying to re-install or reload my os..please say that this will work..i need my bb so much and i dun wanna sent my phone to any stores..i dun believe them accept for popmyberry...n i do believe that i'll be losing all my phone num n i guess everythg inside my bb but i dun care..i just need my phone bak..eventho i actually do need eveythg but at this stage all i really care is my phone to be back to normal..everyone can give me their phone num back..n all the pics are in my mmc..maybe just some notes and bbm? urgh!! i didnt backup this phone..never! but mcm mane nk guna that blackberry protect ea?? hurmmm...i need arif salleh at this point...nt la..bg reload os dl than we can figure things out from thre..yg penting is for my os to reload first! pls la blh dwload as sygku...i really need u!

No comments: