October 10, 2011

12 months of love.

1230am
I never thought I can have it all. But I guess I'm the luckiest person, the luckiest gf. I don't only have such a great lover, but also the greatest bestfriend. U are the best shopping partner, the greatest listener, the one I can turn too no matter what. We can go through all this syg. The only thing that can stop us is ourself. I believe we can survive. I hope u believe in the same thing too syg. I love u more than ever. I really wish I can be there to celebrate our first anniversary. I love u so much RS. Miss u my munchies.


950pm
We come all the way from friend to lover. I still remember how hard it is for u to ask me out back then, even just to accompany to buy some food. Still remember how nervous and excited I am to finally meet u even though I’m the one who always rejected all your invitation. I miss all those great moments together. How we always have our quick date. How either one of us will try to find any excuse to be together. Miss all those lil moments that we spend together, our quick date, eating in front of 7E, movie marathon, everything! Really hope we can re-create our moments together. Remind our self why we fall in love in the first place.
Still fresh in my memories how embarrassed I am when I realize that I snore in ur car that night. Hahaha. That was so embarrassing! But what I remembered the most is the night when we spend our time together to walk along the beach. We talk and talk about almost everything. Just wish i can have one more chance to do it again, with u by my side of course. Wish I can write all of our greatest moments here. But I can’t! I’m already crying while typing this post. I miss u like hell my man!
This post is about the memories and the remembrance of them. I just want u to know that I cherish each and every moments that we had together. All the lil arguments. All the crappy talk. All of them. I just miss u sayang. Gonna say this again and again but I do feel like the luckiest person or gf I should say. To have u by my side all these days were just amazing. Sorry I can’t be there by ur side today. To celebrate our first anniversary. But u know how much I want to be there right? But this sacrifices that I made is not only for me, but for the both of us. For u and for me.

*sape xsuka jgn baca. xsuruh bc pn*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gile jiwang dowh kawan aku sorang ni. I'm happy if you are happy. ;)