October 23, 2009

emotional

it has been such an emotional week...maybe...even though now that im alone...i do feel like now im breaking someone's heart...i shouldn't do that...can i be really alone...??? like sitting in the corner of an empty room...no cell phone with me...no broadband...no lappy(which i really dont have now)....feels like alone is better than hurting someone...unintentionally....

i feel like screaming out my feelings....u know what...i haven't been crying since we broke up...which i don't know why...is it just i don't have any sad feelings anymore...or just that i dont let my heart cry anymore...i wnt to cry...but i just cant...i really hate this feelings....

now....i do have the feelings of shutting down all connection...means deactivate my FB...turn off all my cells...but i know...that it will not change a thing...not a single things...i will always be haunted by him...by u....