November 3, 2009

new chapter

while i was writing this post... it started raining outside...like a sign...that it is the beginning of a new chapter in my life...

men come n go in my life...it is not what i want...but that happen...i just holds to 1principle...a relationship cant start with a lie...i start my past relationship with a lie...end up in such a horrible way...actually td his mum txt me up...she said that she's sad hearing bout what happen btwn me n him...n i told her that it is not his fault...just that we have been gone thru so much...n still things didn't work out as we planned...kite merancang,Tuhan yg menentukan...but i told her that i hope she will still treat me like her own...hopefully...n i did cried while txting her...it such a sad moment..not because talking bout what happen...but it just the feelings of talking to a mum bout what happen, when u knw ur job as child is to make her happy...i know she is not my mum...but still...i have the taught that she is my mum...haih...now let bygones be bygones...

opening up a new chapter of my life with someone new....hopefully that things will work out...i will take this one slow and steady..not like before...not hoping as high as before...i knw what people or U may think of me...but this is not what i've planned...not like i pray for this...it just happen...sorry if my blog will hurt anyone...n for this time...i wont go publicly..maybe it will be safer to be secretive this time around...haih....

erm...abg got engage last sunday...it was the happy moment for him n im happy for him too...seeing that sparks in his eyes...i can see that he is happy...mama too...she is so happy for the engagement...weee....so abg n akak dah tunang....me??? hahaha...still got lots to do in my life..promise mama so many things n hoping that i can fulfill her dreams...n also mine...hihi...

now tgh final...2 ppr dah settle n 3 more ppr to go...have to score this sem...dgn dah ade scholar..mmg kene score la kan...hahahahha... n still need to upgrade my CGPA lg...not that im not statisfied but i knw i can do bttr kot...hahahaha....hoping for the best n praying for the best....

new n latest....!!!


No comments: