August 9, 2008

the first post

hey there...
this is my 1st post at blogspot..i've decided to move here cz i've start to blog regularly now..before this i just blog like once a week...so i just post my blog at fs blog..but now..i think blogspot is a better place for me to blogging...
this past few days i've been in so much pain..i just cant take it when the person that i lurv the most...didint want to admit that we r a 'thing'...can u guys believe dat...is he truly lurv me..im just so dem confused now..i thought he lurv me..but now im confused..i dunno whether he lurv me or not..is not dat i hate him cz of dat...bt..he make me think twice whether he lurv me o not...arghhh...!! i hate dis feelings...really hate it...
enough bout dat....wat bout segamat...hahaha...when i first arrive here..wow...!!! dis place is much more sucks than perak..i thought perak is hutan...but segamat is much more hutan than perak..but...now..i feel dat segamat was fun...hahaha...segamat best kot...the lecturers..frens...all o them was ok la...not only ok but sgt best...but now..actually...i cant wait to go back home..i miss my home so much..i miss my bed..i miss jusco..hahaha..lawak la aku nie kan...but seriously...i miss ipoh so much...only now i noe how does it feel when u r so dem far away from ur home town...hahahaha...enough enough...
daa~~~

with lurv,
elLY

No comments: