August 29, 2008

busy

im so dem busy this week..sgt la byk assgmnt, test, work...paling senang skali...evrthg have to be done and submitted this week...haih...BACC TAK SUSAH....that my motto to finish up my degree..haih..hopefully...i want to grad with flying colors...blh ke ek....blh blh...
some of my test result dah dapat dah...that is the result from the test that we have taken before the break..some are so dem busuk and teruk...and for 1 of my subject..i score highest in the class...bengong betull..from fail to highest...cmne nk DL cmnie elly...!!!
im not going anywhere for merdeka...jus gonna celebrate it here in UiTM Segamat yg tercinta...its not that i dont have the time to go anywhere..but i dont have the mood to go anywhere plus i have lots and lots of work to b e done here..tomorrow i'll be going to Melaka to do my research..hopefully that we will get whatever that related to our topic there..haih...byk assgmnt yg taktau mcm mane nk buat...tp takpe elly...BACC TAK SUSAH...haha...i get thet motto from one of my senior mase kt Kem A++ tue..haha..
ok la..nothing to blog...daa~~

No comments: