October 31, 2008

untitled post

my eye is getting better n better... skunk da xmerah da pn.. alhamdullilah.... hopefully it will stay like that la... hahaha... td br lepas 1 of my paper... dah lepas gak la 1 azab even tough it is jus my CTU paper... at least i feel a bit relieve.. haih... i have my BEL paper on saturday n QMT paper on tuesday... haih... more paper r coming up after this.. i really have to focus n focus n focus... no more play-play la elly.... haih... just after my paper td.. we all pegi check all the carry marks n i feel so dem sucks la kan... all the carrymarks sgt la x memberangsangkn.. haih.. how to get 3pointer pn xtau la... i really have to work extra n mean really EXTRA la... u can do it elly... what i really need now is the support from my family n friends... haih... now i wish i was in Ipoh.. blh la blk2 umah kn... haih... byk sgt mengeluhnye pn...

-nothing else to write. but i do really mish u much... really.....

1 comment:

Dayangku Nuraini Wahed said...

ctu td i main hentam je haha... dh la kluar awal, i kluar at 3:30 wakakakaka.... lantak la, mls nk fkr...