October 28, 2008

the first final in Segamat...

it is my first time sitting for my final exam here in segamat... n things just cant get any worst than having this 'period' n the eye thing... when i woke up this morning in found out that my eye dah bengkak n sgt la merah... s**t....!!! i nk final kot... i sgt la memerlukan mata ini utk blajar dgn lebih senang n tenang.. n now i really not in a good mood utk stdy.. smlm da sgt la besemangat suh org kejutkn utk i stdy pg nie... ish... wat a day... but i have to be strong aite.. haih...
owh... for the past few day i have been the happiest person on planet earth... even tough for a moment... i feel a bit belonging... tq cz u have made me the most happiest person now... haih...
now i gave to stdy for my final... hey people... plz dont interrupt me k... i need my space n time now.... da~~

No comments: