May 3, 2010

once in a blue moon!

it has been so long since i updated my blog...dah lupe pn actually that i have a blog.. i can't blog since i know all my moves has been watched.. i dont blame all the people that has been reporting all can i call 'semak' about my blog..my blog bkn private pn...it is meant for public purpose...it is wud my heart screaming pn...

nyway all this while..i have been doin a lot of thgs actually..ape yg akn dicerita kn ini xikut sequence pn..main type je yg mane igt....

1. Karoke(celebrating zurry's bday!) click here to watch the pic!

2. Hot air balloon! (Gamba2!)


4. And lots and LOTS of wedding!


besides all the events... i have been asked to makeup my mind about UK..at first i was the one who is superly eager to stdy thre... but after sometimes...my thought of goin there have changed...not that i dun wanna go...but i want to stay there...yes..it is for REAL...running away from all this thingy is just gonna make me feel better...kawen jela ngn mat salleh kn...abeh cite...weeee...!!!!

gonna be updating this blog again..LATER!




No comments: