January 22, 2010

1...2...3...

first- now everyone has to be extra careful on what they are writing something in their FB...its a public place la wei...of course u have to be extra careful...

second- now work is like hell i guess....so many things to do...as now is the peak period for the auditor i guess...whatever la kn..like i care...still have to do all my work whether i like it or not...but im loving it i guess....maybe im good at working under pressure...but im not sure people around me will like or not...cz now i will not be having that much time as before to spend with them...no more shisha n lepakin i guess...but can je kot...i can segregate my time for time..just make a date with me k??

third- u know what i hate the most...people making promises n not sticking with it...dont bother to make proomise if u cant keep la..i dont mind if it is just words...but promise...u better know how to keep it if ur making promise with me....

later~

No comments: